The Carpenter’s Workshop
Word to the Wise
God has given us the manual for life. It is in all the Bible but particularly in the book of Proverbs. As you know, it is only as you follow your manual for anything that what you hope will function well does. So too with life. If we don’t follow all of God’s designs we will have more headaches than heart joys.
In this resource you will find a compendium of all of the teaching of the book of Proverbs in 2-minute segments. Short, sweet and powerful to build your life so you actually enjoy life.
Each week new segments are added to grow your knowledge and understanding of
God’s design so that as you live accordingly you know His rich blessings.
- You can join in at any time but it is recommended that you begin at the beginning. Especially the first seven verses of Proverbs. It will inform you of the benefits of this book and in :7 the means of power to obey the book, through God’s work in your life
- For all who desire specific training for all stages of the Single Adult, Marriage, Parenting and Grand parenting lifecycle utilize the main resources of The Carpenter’s Workshop training manuals and videos for each stage. Each is 12 weeks of the most important knowledge & skill development for each stage. Learn & follow them preventively, before you enter each stage and miss the many problems others will encounter and multiply: “It is easier to build strong children, than repair a broken adult”. Frederick Douglas
- Engagement/Foundation For Success In Marriage*
- Newly Married
- Marriage Enrichment
- Parenting Younger Children*
- Parenting Older Children*
- Parenting Teens*
- Empty Nest
- Grand parenting
*Completed and available for use (all others in production)
- If you would like me to present any of our work to your church or any particular class, retreat, conference etc., please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877 975-7467
May God bless you as you enter His Workshop.